So made a nice drum track in RB, actually it was one from a "COVER" song I like to do psssst don't tell Eddie he might think i'm weak! Just messin' Eddster!

Anyway back on topic. I dropped this little basic Nashville Ev track into Studio one, duplicated it three times so I had four of those dawgs! in the FX box I drop four presets, Airy overheads, Deep Kick, Rock Snare, and HH. one on each track, then mixed the levels to taste. Had them outputting thru a basic limiter, at about -06db peak. None of the tracks were even in the yellow, so no clipping happenin' here. I soloed each track and carefully listened to each.

I gotta say folks that trick is right on. To my tired old ears it sound like the drum track was miked and tracked in a pro studio. Each track brings the best out of the area it is aimed at. Now I am sure if I sat and really tweaked the effects I could dial it I n even better. But what live it breathed into a already fairly good sounding track. it just really came alive.

It does not matter which DAW you use, this is a great technique for drum loops, but especially RDs. I was going to track them in RB, but sadly I do not have all my VSTs linked to it, and Studio One, has some awesome native stuff.

Great find Mario, thanks

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.