Just got a chance to finally read through the entire thread -- quite an interesting discussion.

On one hand I am quite realistic about my singing talents, my writing, performing and recording skills -- and my chances of ever doing anything that amounts to much in the music business.

On the other hand, I suffer from a bit of the walter mitty syndrome, I am quite the dreamer. Unfortunately, my dreaming time often takes away from actually getting better (ha, ha).

I fancy myself to be an OK songwriter -- but I really know that I am not, especially when I listen to the great songs being recorded by the Avett Brothers, the Lumineers, Head and the Heart and the list goes on.

Maybe my biggest failing in songwriting so far has been not co-writing enough. Maybe 2015 will be the year I get off the stick. I will release a solo CD early in 2015 just to say I did it, though!! All with my $50 mic, $29 preamp and ancient a/d interface on my vista computer along with BIAB. If I am going to be crappy, I am going all out!

Now at bandcamp: Crows Say Vee-Eh @ bandcamp or soundcloud: Kevin @ soundcloud