Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hi Paul,

First off, I'd like to say that I'm a great admirer of your creations. You have some excellent musical and technical skills that work in partnership to create some top class works. I'm a bit of a novice by comparison.

Thanks for taking time to provide honest feedback. I'm always happy to receive any critical thoughts - positive or negative. Your point about reverb was supported by floyd and MarioD. As a result, I went back and boosted it a couple of percent. It has made a difference. I find reverb a bit of a mine-field and that's why I always listen to advice from those who know how to use it properly!

I'm glad you liked the song smile

Best wishes for a joyful and thoughtful Christmas,
Noel

Hello Noel

I was afraid I offended you and others here, it just looked that way to me by what others posted after my post, that I backed off and felt that I put my foot in it! I'm glad it doesnt look that way now.

Thanks for the musical compliment but i too feel I'm starting out and a novice also. I have big aspirations but I'm aware they are bigger than I can deliver right now.

I've had a relisten to your song just now but I'm in the living room on a laptoop and the laptop speakers are tinny. Will have a relisten when I'm back on my PC again.

Godbless.
Paul