Tommy, nicely done, and very powerful. I lost my Dad last year at age 96, and watching his slow demise was painful and made me really look at the time we have and the love we share. I remember the day before he passed I was trying to get him to a chair so that my mom and I could freshen up his bed and allow him to sit for a while. Sadly his legs were gone, and he could not walk anymore. half way their he could go no further, and as he was a big guy I could not carry him by myself, and he slowly slumped to the floor. I tried and tried to get him up, but to no avail. He looked up and me and simply said "well i'm in a mell of a hess"

That is what I miss the most his spirit, and outlook on life. At his darkest moment he still saw the humor in it all.

Sadly when our parents leave, much wisdom goes with them, I wish I was half the man he was.

I am writing a song about his last days, and hour, but I wonder if I will ever have the courage to sing it.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.