That is so cool Notes, good for you buddy. Around here I keep seeing stories like this one:

http://www.hypebot.com/hypebot/2015/01/la-studio-musicians-feeling-the-strain-of-runaway-recordings.html

You could consider this simply an "inside baseball" thing but for the fact it just shows there are that many more great players running around town looking for gigs and whatever bars and restaurants are left using live music don't have to pay squat.

The one thing in this article that really shocked me is the comment about Nashville songwriters. Wow, down 80%. Damn, I had no idea. This goes with articles I've seen about the decline in the quality of country music, how it's all the same drivel over and over and over. For that stuff they only need two writers, one to relieve the other in case one gets sick.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.