Hi Ron,

Yes, it appears to do as you want. I don't have Dimension Pro, but I have Sforzando (which as I understand it is a similar rompler-based VSTi). I am able to set up several TGS files where the only difference is a tweak to a setting within Sforzando (e.g. changing the amount of sustain, volume, etc).

Once the TGS's are saved, I can choose the "Select MIDI Synth" menu from the mixer track popup, then select my TGS from the "Select a Preset F/X for track" dialog.

I also got the "Memo" window to display my preset notes by creating ".txt" files in the same folder as the TGS files (using the same base filename).

One little 'gotcha' that you may want to be aware of though, relative to referencing TGS files from STY files: be careful to plan folder locations and file names and "set it and forget it" so to speak. Once you link a TGS from within the Style Maker, it (of course) saves the entire file path and name of your TGS, so, if you later decide to rename or move your TGS, get ready to have to rebuild the STY.

I learned this after I decided to 'group' all my TGS files to their own folder (kind of like how the base app groups all the Amplitube TGS's separate from the SampleTank HiQ TGS's). I broke my user STY file that was referencing the (moved) TGS. Oops!

Hope this helps,
Chris