Actually what happened for that vid is I called Aspen last October to ask if I could come up to see him and try the amp out. All I was going to do was test it to see if I wanted one. He said good timing, if I could make it by 5:30 he could video me because he had his regular player Al Morrata scheduled for 6:30 for a session. I had to run through LA traffic all the way from Redondo Beach across the west side up to San Fernando. Took me an hour and a half in real bad traffic. I was fried when I got there at about 5:45, sat down and did that vid. Not my best work but it is what it is.

I'm a B3 guy at heart so nothing sounds as good for organ as a real Leslie but who's carrying one of those around any more? My primary rig now is a Hammond SK1 on top of a Roland FA06 and they both weigh about 12 pounds each. Gotta love that. The SK1 goes into a GSI BURN leslie sim. That and the Roland go into a small mixer in stereo then out to the SS. The BURN sounds absolutely great through the SS. The thing about a real leslie is if you're close to it you can hear the rotors whirring and feel the air moving but out in the room just simply listening I doubt you could tell the difference. The SS really throws the sound around. The SK1 sim sounds very good too but I'm a total geek when it comes to a Hammond sound and the BURN is just that little bit better. That vid is me using the SK1's internal sim which is not bad at all and nobody but me would notice the difference between the SK1 sim and the BURN but you know how that is. I gotta have that sound man. The BURN has a leslie 147 rock preset that will knock your socks off too. In addition I also have a PC3 76 and I did a piano gig with that using the SS and the acoustic and electric pianos sounded awesome through this amp.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.