LOL, I tried to get on all day yesterday (10+ times) and I kept getting this error:
Originally Posted By: 404 Error
Not Found
The requested URL /ubbthreads/postlist.php was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

This morning it was still down, but then I went through the home PGM page to the forums and voila, I'm in -- was the address changed?

OK, I had time yesterday to comment back and listen to other tunes, this morning I don't! Thanks to all that listened to the tune and commented, I'll come back later this week.

1.) Uke vs Mandolin. Some commented on the "mandolin" -- it's a concert ukulele, but I am sort of using it as a mandolin. Maybe after FAWM, I will look at more traditional ukulele playing styles (probably not, through -- that would involve practicing!).

2.) "un-credited female singer": ha, ha -- that's me doing harmonies. Now, I almost always use melodyne on my harmonies, not to change the notes, but only correct them within the pitch I am trying to hit. I slam the melodyne pretty hard, so that might change the timbre of the voice also.

3.) I did work a bit on remixing (it is still a bit ramshackle, though!).

Now at bandcamp: Crows Say Vee-Eh @ bandcamp or soundcloud: Kevin @ soundcloud