Originally Posted By: JosieC
Hey Floyd. That is something else. What a wonderful write and a wonderful production. The rhyme that I waited for for most of the song was rewarded. "education" "dictation". Classic

LOL - thanks, Joanne... that's quite a stretch for a rhyme, wouldn't ya say?....

Originally Posted By: tommyad
Wow, I was not expecting this. This is way outside the box of your normal material. The structure is something that will best be explained by someone like Noel who has a much better understanding of rhyme schemes. I love the way the piano enters. The strings sound great and the cello in the bridge is very Beatlesque. If someone else was singing this I never would have guessed it came from your pen. You certainly sang it with a lot of feeling and conveyed the melancholy sadness of a troubled life. Did your hands get cold that day on Grove's pond or just your heart? Really nice job on this very poetic piece and beautifully produced. Enjoyed immensely, Tom

Ah, Tom... always like to keep you on your toes.. that piano is one of my favorite BIAB tracks...I use it a bunch - it's very versatile...and. of course...that cello! it fits everywhere... thanks for the nice review...
Oh..almost forget... it was both - hands and heart...