Originally Posted By: Scottt709
Awesome tune. Had me from bar 1. Fiddle was very cool. Lyrics, singing, playing well done

Hey thanks Scott.

Originally Posted By: davidgitar
Gotta say you did a fine job in producing this version, Greg. It's definitely got a great feel to it. Kudos for getting the harmonies like you did; they sound great!

David

Thanks David... I worked pretty hard on those harmonies, especially the low one.

Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hi Greg,

Wow! This certainly presses all the 'feel good' buttons and makes for one heck of a happy musical journey. I thoroughly enjoyed it: great melody, great arrangement, very engaging vocals, excellent mix. This is my new favourite of yours smile

All the best,
Noel

Thank you Noel. I always look forward to your comments.

Originally Posted By: Sundance
Ditto Greg. Great job.

Josie

Thanks Josie.

Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
Greg,

like most of your songs this one has a great "live" feel to it. Dropping the key worked really well for your natural voice... nothing about this version sounds strained.

I like the instrument mix, and the way you phased sounds in and out of the mix.

The ending was very good... everything did what a real band would have done.

I really liked your personal contributions to the song (vocals and guitar solo... Did I detect some Marshall Tucker Band influence in the solo?)

I'm glad you took the time to resurrect it!

Hey Pat... Thanks for the nice comments. Always loved The Marshall Tucker Band & Toy Caldwell (still do several of their songs in my band)... so I would say yes! grin