Originally Posted By: raymb1
I think you need a new PC. Over the last 20 years the only problems I've experienced with BIAB have been caused by myself. #42- My BIAB boots up in 3 to 8 seconds. Faster than in BIAB 2014. Ray

My PC is less than three years old, and runs flawlessly all kind of programs (many of them much more powerful than BIAB) without problems.

I've worked for several years as an IT technician and I really know how to tell a software problem from a hardware problem. Wich, in fact, is not very difficult in this case, since any kid with some familiarity in modern computing would immediately recognize several problems after working a little bit with BIAB.

On the other hand, if during the last 20 years of use the only problems you've experienced with BIAB were caused by yourself, that's because you're using BIAB in a very limited way, probably just writing a chord progression, choosing a style and pressing play. MANY bugs have been reported in this (and other) forum by MANY people, and only a couple of die hard fans here are constantly trying to deny the obvious fact that BIAB needs a lot bug fixing work.

ADD: There's nothing wrong with user-reported bugs, on the contrary, they are a great help for developers and an essential aspect of the software development process. In fact, many software companies have a dedicated Bug report forum in their web. There's no need to deny them.

Last edited by Cerio; 03/01/15 07:41 PM.

BIAB 2024, latest build.