Quote: "So, c_fogle, am I to assume that I only have to use the 'clean up nodes' command one time for multiple nodes?"

That's what I assume and doing so has worked well for me. I may edit the length of an entire track. Once I have completed my edits, I rewind to the beginning of the track and select the node and clean all nodes at once that one time. Then I save the file, then play the file

However, when I adjust a single node, I still select clean nodes for that single occurrence.

Starting from the start of the song each time seems to force RB into 'regenerating' the nodes.

An alternative you may want to try is from the Mixer screen, choose "record ONLY Mixer moves" button and do your volume automation as the song plays through. It saves as midi data, but works on audio files too. The button is hidden by default in my version of RB but there is an expand/minimize/close button on the right side of the mid panel that un-hides the button. I also suggest you increase the resolution from 120 to a higher number.

Last edited by c_fogle; 03/03/15 03:07 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.