The problem is not ASIO. You mentioned that you also could not get 32 bit Kontakt to work so the problem isn't jBridge either. The problem is a routing one. It could help us if you would include a few screenshots as maybe we could see the problem.

What soundcard are you using? From what I have read ASIO4all is very good but it can be tricky to set up when using some sound cards. If you are going to record using your keyboard then an ASIO driver is a necessary driver otherwise latency (press a key and a second later hear it) will drive you nuts.

See if your current soundcard has native ASIO drivers. If it doesn't and you are planning on recording your keyboard then you should very seriously consider a new soundcard.

As mentioned ASIO will only drive one program at a time so no you will not be able to use Media Player with RB open if both are using ASIO drivers. This is why I use MME drivers in BiaB and ASIO drivers in Sonar. You would use MME drivers in BiaB and ASIO drivers in RB. Note I would record in RB and not in BiaB.

Last edited by MarioD; 04/28/15 03:03 AM.

I just posted a selfie and all of the responses were get well soon!

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware