BIAB HAS no competition. In my opinion anyway. In that light if I may, this new vesion's appearance above the chord area looks like it came from the land of more and more and more NOW Damit!

We all live on a planet endowed finite resources. In BIAB we have the area above the chord sheet. A finite area getting very crowded with..... what seems to be an OPEN dialog that is more cumbersome then before i.e. clicks, loss of choice concerning what I want to look at and wade thru to find what I want. In the interest of what?

Stuffing a perfectly good place to create accompaniment music with unneeded and in some cases un asked for "improvements"?

How is the SAVE AS button considered an improvement? We had an icon that opened a useful link were often a touch of the `enter'
button got me right back to making music. NOT more mouse clicking.

After I saw the mac os in the 90's I decided the DOS world was as Robin williams so aptly put it " a bit light in their loaffers" for mouse clicks

What are you fellows and ladies thinking? Surely you can see that in the finite space of the area under attack by me.... more and more and more is not going to work there any more than it will for our planet. Please DON'T start nesting windows or making layers of windows for the sake of someones misguided idea of progress. Motu developers just about killed DP with this sort of thing in vession 8.

Screw the bells and whistles, please gives more musicality, more instruments,

Why not improve what was already there? If I enter four chords per bar with pushes, on a vibe track the result feels like moving thru mashed potatoes. And the vibes change register on every other chord.

Why not have more instrument choices like marimba or percussion from Brazil or Africa. Many more electric pianos with the ability to simple up. Some of the jazz tracks can come off like some of the 80's version Jamie Abersold playalong records. There was no room to get a note in anywere. But they must have had fun doing it.

What the developers have done to this `15` version makes it too easy to think they are trying to justify their jobs. It's possible of course, that's not the case. But how long can you keep stuffing more hamburger into the sausage casing?

Progress is NOT sustainable. Ask a Polar Bear........

Ron

`15 Audiophile, Toshiba17", 3Mhz, 4gig ram, 500gig HD, Win7, Tascam 122mkII interface, Tascam 16 track 8 buss recording mixer, 2 Avalon747sps,CAD VX2 mic, AKG C1000s, mac and Digital Performer.