I think it is a great idea and had actually made a similar recommendation not thinking of the entire user forum but about the wonderful collaboration currently going on here on the User Forum and organized by Joanne Cooper (JosieC) having various forum members either record with her or create their own cover of one of her originals.

Here is a partial quote:

"This is a big project and quite a testament to the forum talent, camaraderie and skill with the Band in a Box suite of tools.

I think it would be great if PGMusic could find a way to gather all the songs of this project once it is complete so they would be in a User Showcase subset on the forum to be accessed as the complete set together. A PGMusic feature video showcasing the songs and styles much as the videos they release with each new version would also be something to consider.

Much as we hear on a PGMusic video touting RealTracks being real instruments being played by real musicians, how about: These are real people from all around the world, collaborating on real original songs binding it all together on the PGMusic Forum using the suite of Band in a Box/RealBand tools. "

I think this is a good idea for Forum users as well as PGMusic. Hope it all comes together.

Charlie

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.