Originally Posted By: JohnJohnJohn
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Well, seeing that I managed to 'rock the boat' yesterday (this was unintentional, although it appears that I managed to completely capsize it...), I thought it my duty to come up with practical ideas instead of talk. Talk is cheap. Ideas, and functional concepts are required. It was therefore my duty to put in some effort to restore normality - if that's possible.

So, I spent a little bit of time today with some 'ideas only' concepts of how the interface could be improved, by reducing clutter, an hopefully streamlining the look and appearance, so to speak.

This is a rough shot, only a day's work (including video), and is completely conceptual. It could be improved for sure, but it's a start.

I hope that others might think this has merit and could be taken further, or offer their own suggestions, as others already have.

(I hope PGM staff get a chance to see it too. Peter, feel free to PM me for design ideas.)

Watching on YouTube at larger size is perhaps more beneficial to see the new features.

Feel free to provide all comments, criticisms, good, bad, anything.

My intentions (as always) are only to provide ideas to improve and advance the product, nothing less.

None of the ideas in the video are difficult to implement too.

Best

Trevor

Nice job on the demo. But I would like to see them reorganize/refactor the toolbars (and menus and dialog boxes) rather than simply hiding them!

Totally agree the issues are far more than skin deep

Win 11 64, Asus Rog Strix z390 mobo, 64 gig RAM, 8700k