Jim, thanks for listening. In the limited time I had Debbie available, we only captured two takes. The first take, Debbie felt had to much reverb so we recorded a second take.

The second take was the lead vocal. I used the first take during the harmony sections as a unison track panned a little to the left. I also created the higher harmony part from the first take and that was panned right. The lead vocal was centered. If the unison track pulled the lead vocal to sound left panned, that was likely due to the unison volume level being a bit to high. My attempt with the unison was to create more of a doubling effect and have the harmony stand out on its own. In the last line of the song, I did not do the higher harmony and thought the unison/vocal effect worked perfectly.

I've got the tracks so I can experiment some more with panning and maybe add some Biabettes style harmonies as well.

Charlie

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.