I Saw You - This is the 2nd song I ever made, now finally being rearranged with real instruments, thanks to BBox. A mellow pop-rock ballad for your pleasure, with me on one of those 'triple-level' organs, popular in Europe in the mid 70's or so, if that rings any bells. I tried recording me playing both the upper and lower simultaneously for the sake of authenticity, hence the strange blend of the sounds. BBox' own organ only takes over during the solo and for the end chord, the rest is me.
The story behind the is a bit obscure: I had made my very first song and was oh so proud of what I was so sure was the start of a big thing, but then nothing happened...for six months! shocked
I was just about to write myself off as a lame 'one-hit-wonder', when I got an idea. I had been trying to pick up the chords to a song by ear and kept getting it wrong, so why not use those chords (wrong as they were) and see if I couldn't at least come up with a melody - And this is the result! cool
As for the song name, I thought lyrics would probably suit this one but only got as far as "I want to talk about the first time I saw you" for the first line before I got stuck smirk

Formalities:

Style is _BALADP.STY

RealTracks in style: 366:Bass, Electric, Country Ev 065
RealTracks in song: 634:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm PopAmericanMuted Ev 120 (B:8ths)
RealTracks in song: 873:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm ModernRnBRockFunkyOffbeat Ev 065
RealTracks in song: ~688:Organ, B3, Background Pop Ev 065
RealDrums: RealDrums in Style: NashvilleEven16

p.s. Any comments & questions welcomed...and the title at the top is also the link, btw.

Last edited by Icelander; 05/25/15 09:56 AM. Reason: Revised version in link

There's only one thing to do in crisis like this - Sleep on it!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
BBox 2022 Audiophile, Mac Pro Intel, OSX 10.6.8, 800x600 (TV VGA)