Hi Guenter,

I still don't know what to say!

About a week ago, I listened to "Guilty", typed out an opening sentence, thought "Nope. Said that so many times before that it must be boring to Guenter!" Then I deleted the sentence. This happened about half a dozen times. So I didn't write anything.

Today I popped into the thread again, hoping that inspiration would shine as brightly as floodlights. Nope. I'm still struggling with how to bring freshness to what I type.

As I'm sitting thinking about why I'm in the doldrums, I realise that your creations have been so many and so consistently incredible for so long that I have no unused words left in my vocabulary. I guess that that means that it's your fault entirely. You are so outstandingly good at what you do that you've exhausted my supply of language.

I think it's time to ask Google Translate for some assistance. I've got my fingers crossed that this makes sense to you...

• Dieser Song ist unglaublich! Wenn es um Musik geht, sind Ihre Kreationen unvergleichliche auf diesem Forum. Du bist der Meister.

Also, in case you speak Japanese, and because Google Translate makes everything possible, here is another way of looking at what I've written above smile

• この曲は素晴らしいです!それが音楽に来るとき、あなたの作品は、このフォーラムに比類のないです。あなたがマスターです。

"Guilty" was such a great listen.

All the best,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024