Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hi nemonster,

I note that you've made three posts since registering. I take that to mean that you don't frequent the forums a great deal. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that but if it is the case, you probably haven't seen the posts that I have.

You don't have to log in to read. It seems to me that assuming that because someone doesn't feel compelled to comment profusely that they haven't been paying attention would be a premature judgement, and not necessarily warranted by any facts in evidence. If I were inclined to make similar generalizations, I might conclude that this somewhat flawed analysis had a direct relationship to the veracity of your assertions about PG Music. But since there is no obvious correlation between someone's jumping to conclusions and the business practices of a software vendor I do intend to hold off until I see more evidence one way or the other.

Answering questions is not in the same league as doing something that saves the customer money and costs you. Those are two different animals.

If you have a link where they obviously, and in public provided a similar upgrade courtesy or diversion from what would be considered normal policy feel free to point me there. I'm open minded on this. I don't have any evidence to consider them unethical, but OTOH I haven't seen or experienced anything that leads me to believe they walk on water either. They run a software business. Customer service always sits on the black side of the bottom line - it might butt up to the edge but it seldom crosses over for companies that last. And again, no issue with that. Just being cognizant of the realities.

Ain't buyin' till I see it in writin'.