Hi All.

If you've been around the forum for a while, you'll have heard Ellie sing for us. Well this is Ellie's little sister Billie, who at 15 is picking up where Ellie left off to go to university. I've been teaching Billie to play guitar since she was 10 (she's very good), but this is the first singing she's done.

So I got to thinking how easy it is to fall in love. Then it gets more difficult. Once you love someone, you start to care what happens to them, you want the best for them, you worry about them and you miss them when they're not there. We all know what's involved, but we do it anyway - it's hard not to.

That's where the song came from and in surprisingly few lyrics. Having written it, I found I couldn't sing it in the key where it sounded best, so enter Billie for the first time. I did manage the BVs though! Anyway, she looks better in the video than I would have. So, I hope some of you like it.

Started in Realband - the acoustic rhythm is an RT and then the rest tracked up, mixed and mastered in Powertracks.

Anyone Can Fall In Love
It's not hard; anyone can fall in love
But it's not easy once you do
And everyone knows, exactly what the problem is
But no one can resist, when it comes to choose
You can hide yourself away
But love's gonna find you and there's a price to pay
It's gonna hurt, you know it's gonna burn
It's gonna set you on fire.

Many thanks to all who have time to listen (and watch).

ROG.