Originally Posted By: tommyad
Floyd, Janice and Bud, I listened earlier and was immediately struck with the concession and stand line. Leave it to Greg to get there first! Beautifully sung. I honestly don't know if anyone in the world could have done that any better. That is a voice to die for with a smile on your face. Very clever write and much different than any song in this genre. Also unique to this song is the harmony. Totally unexpected and very well done. Another superb collab. Backing instruments are right where they need to be. Nice reverb on the vocal! Expert mix. You know how much I love blues so you must know how much I love this. Tom

That's a bunch of nice things to say, Tom. Thanks! If I can get a thumbs up from you for the "closest thing to blues" I've ever done, then it can't be all bad... of course, having Janice to sing it makes it pretty darn easy...

Originally Posted By: RichMac
Very nice very nice.
A big fan of Janice's blues voice and FJ's writing and production.
Thought verse 2 worked the best. Cheers.

Thanks, Richard...

Originally Posted By: PgFantastic
I love the vocal on this; the guitar is pure magic, and the harmony is pure; thanks for sharing!

Appreciate that, Robert...

Originally Posted By: olemon
Yep, all the best compliments were already made so I'm forced to listen and smilingly agree:)

'did you ever see the sad debris
when the big top has ended its stay'

The words paint a thousand pictures.

And good timing on the seasonal images, fairs are abundant this time of summer.

Impressive y'all. You just keep crankin' out all of these great songs, solo writes, collabs....

Take a bow.

Thanks, Scott...