Originally Posted By: dcuny
Sounds super.

I was visiting my sister last week, and happened to be listening to this on a Chromebook. She was impressed, and wanted to know who I was listening to. It says something about the mix when it translates that well over tinny-sounding speakers. laugh

Thanks, David. I generally check the mixes on the things that people will listen on - computer speakers and iPod earbuds... My monitors seem to produce a sound that translate well to those... (and tell your sister we said "thanks"..)

Originally Posted By: gibson
Mmmm, that Janice lady can sure sing a little, well maybe a lot. She has a wonderful technique and voice, Bud knows how to make her shine and floyd sure knows how to write blues and do harmonies.

What's not to like? This has everything

Alyn

The girl can sing! can't she?... Thanks for the listen Alyn... hope you are well...

Originally Posted By: Tommyc
WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Tommy - that is always my favorite review... (good to see ya!)

Originally Posted By: 44kfl
Man I enjoyed this, cleverly written, Janice I'm a big fan of your vocals, love that Texas blues groove, good job Bud, Floyd as always really enjoy and admire what you do.

Kenny

Thanks, Kenny...

Originally Posted By: mwgilbert
Amazing vocal! Great blues tune, could be listening to a great bar band, sipping a cold one. You use BiaB to create a very convincing backing for the song, so well done!

-MWG

Appreciate that, Michael. Janice could sing a tax bill and make it sound good...