Originally Posted By: eddie1261
Know know what might be extremely cool Pat? Pick one or two songs and create videos of you performing them with the drummer and bass player and players playing all the backing parts you get from BIAB. Just not with YOU.

well DANG, Eddie... you revealed the intricacies of my super-secret project! (but it's kinda good to know that the person who thinks like me has an IQ of 160-plus... that puts me in good company!)

Quote:
Pick up a used projector and project them up onto a wall or screen behind you where you are playing live with the cartoon band around you. That would be flippin' AWESOME to see!!!

the cool thing is, the projector isn't necessary. I don't even need green screen chroma key... I can just start with a video of somebody playing a song, then use that as the background for an animated scene. Which is already in process, by the way. I just finished creating all the characters... which will be cats.

I figure if its basically a cat video, there's a higher likelihood that it will go viral. Which, of course, is what I want.

Hey, here's a better idea... how about if YOU send me a video of YOU singing one of YOUR songs, and I'll put the characters in YOUR video? Doesn't have to be a cat song. I'll make appropriate characters to go with the song.

Deal?