I have two Behringer Amps that sound great with BIAB....for my guitar/keyboard synths/bass guitars ...heavy suckers that need some wheels under them...

ULTRATONE K3000FX

Ultra-Flexible 300-Watt 4-Channel PA System / Keyboard Amplifier with FX and FBQ Feedback Detection

Ultra-flexible 300-Watt 4-channel PA System / Keyboard Amplifier
Powerful 15'' BUGERA woofer and custom-made 1'' driver for ultimate sound reproduction
Integrated digital FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
Full 4-channel stereo operation with separate Volume and FX Send per channel
Additional XLR mic input on Channel 1 for direct connection of dynamic microphones

Bass Amp:
The Behringer ULTRABASS BXL900 90 watt 2 Channel Bass workstation. Truly affordable, wedge-shaped Bass Workstation .

The Behringer ULTRABASS BXL900 is a truly affordable wedge-shaped Bass Workstation with a powerful 12 inch special high-impact cone speaker. With 90 Watts of power, your performance will never run out of breath. It features one clean and one distortion channel with full control, a 7-band EQ with a revolutionary See-What-You-Play FBQ frequency indicator that immediately shows you which bass frequency corresponds with which fader on your EQ to allow you instant sound shaping and a switchable Ultrabass subharmonics processor. A musical limiter guarantees playing without distortion on the clean channel even at the highest volume levels. You can use the separate headphone output whenever you need to keep your music just to yourself.

The main features of the Behringer ULTRABASS BXL900 include:

Powerful 90-Watt 2-channel Bass Workstation in wedge-shaped cabinet
Original BUGERA 12 inch special high-impact cone speaker
Clean channel with dedicated Gain control
Distortion channel with dedicated Gain, Shape and Level controls
Ultra-musical, active 7-band graphic EQ with FBQ Spectrum Analyzer
Revolutionary "See what you play" FBQ frequency indicator for instant sound shaping
Switchable Ultrabass subharmonics processor for unbelievable low-end power
Musical opto-limiter for ultimate volume without distortion
Separate headphone output—perfect for quiet practicing
CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music

I love the play and sing jazz and Broadway orientd (American Songbook} material. I utilize BIAB mostly already setup for Real Band and Real Drum Backing...don't wanna bother with arranging per Se,
but outright jamming/singings with the present files available and pre-constructed.
I have downloaded a number of hits, mostly originals...and I'll sometimes use my JamMan to eliminate their voice. and use mine, which is "almost" identical in tone and phrasing to that old swinger, Mel Torme. All of this is available on my HP 300 laptop, along with Sonar Platinum, so I have a deep variety of back-up choices.

Taking my GR-303 and GM-70 Synth/Jsxx rack unit (ala Metheney), a Fender fretless-bass guitar, and a couple of "knock-off" Gibsons, 335's and 175's are all "musts" for gigs. I have also used a rolling PeaveyRack unit, which houses, among other things, some lexicons and
other assorted effects and loopers.

I also have some Boss Pedals and guitar pedal boards, if called for.

Last edited by GDaddy; 09/05/15 02:44 PM.

Yamaha...Motif ES-8, Motif Rack, CS6X
Korg...Karma,Triton Classic, PA-80, M-1+
AkaiSampler-S5000, Roland.. X5080 Rack/G-1000 Arranger
Various Guitars/Basses Amps Pedals Rec.Equip.

Plus, BIAB 2015 and Sonar Platinum 2015 Upgrade from Cakewalk's Sonar X-3