c_fogle is spot on.
ACW is not always perfect when just clicking OK .. sometimes you gotta think about it and help it work.
Get the first measure (basic key) right and then it has a much better chance of being correct.
Next step is letting it know when the the chords change (Tempo) which can be done by hitting F8 key when the measure starts (this helps it adjust and figure out the next chords). Open ACW, set 1st measure, hit play and tap F8 key on the '1' of each measure. This helps immensely with accuracy.

Often, after hitting F8 key for a few measures the ACW actually 'looks ahead' and makes the needed adjustments. YMMV.

The above feature is what amazed me with the ACW; the ability to adjust chord interpretation on-the-fly. Once you recognize when it has adjusted, it can be a real time saver.

..of course, spot checking later in the file helps, but no other plugin I know of does this. Letting ACW know the correct tempo by hitting F8 on the 1 of each measure allows it to adjust both chords and tempo through the rest of the song (on the fly in real-time).
It's an awesome piece of code when you know how it works.

Edit: dug up a video I made a while back .. hopefully it helps.
http://www.masteringmatters.com/stuff/ACW_Tempo_Map_creation.avi
Shows how the Tempo Map affects chord interpretation on the fly. At about 2:30 in the video, you can see ACW writing new chords as I hit F8 to adjust the tempo (again on the fly). It's real and it's pretty awesome when you consider it's included for free.

Last edited by rharv; 09/07/15 10:22 AM.

Make your sound your own!
.. I do not work here, but the benefits are still awesome