Callie ended her post with this:

Originally Posted By: Callie - PG Music

Have you used MIDI SuperTracks in your song? Let's hear it!

I interpreted that to mean...
If you have used MIDI SuperTracks in your song, let's hear it!

I felt that I comprehended that statement without difficulty.
I graduated high school. I have 2 college degress. I never tested with any learning difficulties. And I still have all my faculties. Since I do not know you, I can't speak for you or your comprehension.

I prefaced my list with:
"Here are some songs (in the Showcase) that I found that I have used MIDI SuperTracks."

I can't, for the life of me, figure out why it seems such a surprise to you that I listed MY songs.
I believe I have used MIDI SuperTracks more often than anyone else (who posts in the Showcase) has.
I assumed (and perhaps that assumption was wrong) that PGMusic would like to have examples of MIDI SuperTracks being used - to show people who might not have used them yet what they were and what they might do.

Therefore, I listed examples. I know where I have used them. Are you suggesting that I should have listed other peoples songs? It would take hours (days, even) to dig through all the songs in the Showcase to find even a few examples. THAT would be stupid. You are more than welcome to prove me wrong if you choose.

I do not sell my music (in fact, I give it away - if anyone would choose to have it). I am not asking anyone for money. I am not sure how listing examples where I have used MIDI SuperTracks (as was asked) can be considered "shameless plugs" or "posted here to self promote". My songs are in the Showcase for anyone to hear and those here have heard them already if they want to. If someone happens by that have not heard my songs and they are interested in hearing MIDI SuperTracks - well, there's MY list. And, yes,they are ALL MY songs. Scratching my head about that one!

I bought BIAB because I heard a bunch of songs (in the Showcase) that Steve Young had done. His work showed me that BIAB was, in fact, "for real" - That you really COULD produce good music using the product (very good, in fact) . I am SO grateful to him for that! I truly hope that someone else will hear what I do using BIAB and it will convince THEM to buy BIAB. I know a few people in other forums that have purchased BIAB because of my productions. (Yes, I do post my songs in other places - shameful as that might be).

I AM proud of my songs and proud of the work I do using BIAB. I want other people to hear them.
I post in the Showcase and for TWO WHOLE WEEKS! my songs might get listened to... maybe 2 or 3 DOZEN listens! Makes your head spin, I know.

I understand that you cannot post your songs becasue they would be stolen and you would not participate in the fortune that would ensue, so examples of MIDI SuperTracks in your work is out. Feel free to list my songs as examples if you are ever asked.

I don't know why you have chosen to get so snide. Did I wrong you in some way and you are trying to "get back" at me for something? Or are you just trying to show the person you really are? Rhetorical question!

(Dan, thanks for your support!)