Originally Posted By: eddie1261
Sweet Lord Jesus can this dude play!!!! Honey hush!!!
Thank you Eddie! LOL! Nice little AC reference!

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
RG...

So glad to see you did this! I can imagine kids around the world saying "If a guy like THAT uses BIAB, then I need to, too!!!"

I could sit and just watch you play for hours. (I think I have occasionally)...

floyd
Brother Floyd, cheers! Appreciate the good words and support. Of course looking at finished videos is one thing. If you had to watch and listen to the 4 hours and 37 takes it took me to nail it right you might be pulling your hair out, or mine! LOL

Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
Quote:
Brother Pat, cheers and thank you. Appreciate the thoughtful reply! BTW, I had to look up 'Rubes', haha. I might be a bit of one!

well, you certainly are NOT a rube according the way I meant it...

I meant it to mean a person who allows a superficial impression to become their reality.

In the context of BIAB, that would be all the people who see how easily a song can be generated, then they dismiss the product because they conclude its a toy for people without talent.

But if they had looked just a little deeper, what they would see is a product filled with all kinds of musical tools and potential... all of which is made better when you add talent and creativity.

You, on the other hand, saw the potential in BIAB and you jumped on it wholeheartedly. You are a free thinker, not bogged down by herd mentality. My hat's off to you.. in my opinion, you are exactly the right person to be making a testimonial video!

Yes sir, I sincerely understand Pat. I like to use the phrase 'on your own terms' and 'at your own pace' because I really believe that is the best way to approach BIAB and it always has something for you.
I notice the 'Rubes' as you call it often like to find shortcomings in anything they observe and become a victim of it rather than understand first and foremost what they have and find the potential in it to support their needs.
I think the biggest and most silly ploy is that that 'they' flame and bash from a lopsided irrational place. To me I often hear it as if someone were saying 'your cat is a terrible watch dog' or 'your little sedan is not a very good truck'.
No matter! More BIAB fun for me. LOL!

Cheers, RG