You've got more guts than I do for even doing this. I do not like to travel to begin with. I like the destinations a lot, just not the "getting there" part. And then add in that you drive on the left where you are from.... I was once in Florida and walking from a food place to my hotel, just across a highway, there was an intersection. It was very dark and very late at night and there was no traffic. A car approached that intersection and made a right turn. Obviously someone from a place where you drive on the left, because he made a wide right turn and headed in to the oncoming traffic on the wrong side of a USA road. I ran out into the road where I would be in his mirror and tried to get his attention, but as I said, it was dark and he did not see me. I called 911, but this was Florida and I really wasn't able to tell them much more than "by a Holiday Inn". Sadly that car went over a rise in the road and into oncoming traffic and many people died in the ensuing accident. So please do be careful as you adjust to driving on the right side rather than the left. The sightseeing you are about to do is some that I had hoped to do last year but financially something came up that forced me to cancel. And now with my dog being blind it is hard to travel that far with her.

So you are WELL ahead of anything I can do! You play better and sing better, and you are able to explore a foreign country! Great thing for you! It would have been great to drive down and meet you but the same conditions applied as last year, and now add in that dog issue.... I caught you online both times you were on and enjoy your talents very much. Glad you came over to do this and hope you enjoy the rest of your stay.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.