Originally Posted By: rsdean
Steve,

I always look forward to hearing your songs. I think you have just written a new wedding standard with this one! Very beautiful and touching - great arrangement and vocal delivery as usual. So well done!

Bob

Thanks, Bob! Always great to hear from you. Glad you like it.

Originally Posted By: SRP
Only a real loving dad could write such words and mean every word of it. I enjoyed your experience through this song and it is refreshing to hear dads express their love for their family. Nice song with good choice of instruments to compliment your voice. I like your guitar solo and the chords you used in the fiddle part.
Sonny

Thank you, Sonny. I have been very blessed with a wonderful, close-knit family. Thanks for your kind words!

Originally Posted By: eddie1261
Very nice. Lyrics that evoke deep thought from anyone who has been through this. (I have not.)

Plus you have a voice that is so spot on accurate that the singing almost becomes subliminal and allows the listener to focus on those lyrics. Well done.

Hi Eddy! Nice to see you back around here. Really appreciate your very kind words.

Steve Young
Music
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of." - Robert Schumann