Originally Posted By: Rob4580
Hey Steve. This is a great tune.
I love the clarity of the mix.
Rob

Hey Rob, good to hear from you. Glad you like the mix. Thanks!

Originally Posted By: c_fogle
Top notch write, performance and production. I enjoyed the melody of this one.

Charlie

Charlie, thanks for dropping in on this one. Really appreciate your kind words. Glad you enjoyed it.

Originally Posted By: boehm
Hi Steve,

a beautiful song in every aspect.
I enjoyed listening a lot.

Guenter

Thanks, Guenter! Always good to hear from you!

Originally Posted By: gibson
Steve,

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SONG!!
As Sonny said
Quote:
Only a real loving dad could write such words and mean every word of it. I enjoyed your experience through this song and it is refreshing to hear dads express their love for their family. Nice song with good choice of instruments to compliment your voice. I like your guitar solo and the chords you used in the fiddle part.
Sonny

I agree with every word he wrote

Alyn

Hi Alyn, thanks so much! Appreciate you taking the time to listen and post!

Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Almost got teary with this one!! I have an 11 year old daughter and still clearly remember carrying her as a baby. I reflect on her future (and my son's) and think about things like career and marriage. This is a very touching and beautiful song. Arrangement and vocal were excellent as usual. Very sweeeeeet stuff!! Take care. Greg

Thanks, Greg! I still had a hard time singing it when I recorded it this week, even after 5 years. I think it must be allergy season, my throat kept getting choked up! smile My youngest is now 30, and between the 2 daughters we now have 4 grandkids, and a 5th on the way. Life is good! Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment!

Steve

Steve Young
Music
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of." - Robert Schumann