> super midi tracks ... created by real musicians using midi instruments.

Yes but what happens when you change the progression what is using to generate the new tracks

>But back to the original issue we do need a way to edit the super midi tracks.

You can edit the tracks using any sequencer, currently I delete them and create my own because I using lots of rootless chords and progression that use a specific voice leading (common tones between chords or contrary motion)I keep only bass and drums or sometimes I may use part of guitar or piano as variation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrapuntal_motion#Contrary_motion

I don't use band in a box as a MIDI editor, I use old version of cakewalk because it simple, I export the midi once I am satisfied with what I got.

Yes the original complaint is how to create your own super midi style, but my contentions if U use parallel motion in generating the new track then this is not really that different, yes they are different issues but related, I would like to understand how they translate "created by real musicians using midi instruments" to different chord progressions. Previously they used the Mixolodian chord to generate new patters and shifted everything up in parallel motion. If that is still the case then they are separate issues. It belongs in new thread.

Any way a real musician might not use a 1,3,5,7 chord on a Mixolodian chord they may leave out the 5th or it will be related to what was played before it. So I am hoping they are using a different technology here.

Hope that explains what I am talking about.