I feel I'm being undeservedly put under scrutiny here, so must make a few points to this surprising - and rather belated, I might add! - "observation" to what I considered to be a well concluded (read:finished) thread, so here goes:

1. The final post I made to this thread was about a week ago, this topic was closed, at least on my part. and I was under the honest believe that my last entry had made this abundantly clear.

2.This thread wasn't just over & finished, it was so quite successfully too, as it brought on quite a few TIPS on how to deal with a particular issue, which in return were tremendously HELPFUL - and if that isn't the important part to consider when evaluating its merits (which I don't recall having been asked for), then I don't know what is. Then again, and leading up to...

Originally Posted By: jazzmammal
"Remember when Peter first created this forum with some fanfare several years ago?"
- NO!! I wasn't on here "several years ago", thank you very much, Mr. Presumptuous! Just because I may have been quite active on some sections of the Forum, is no grounds to jump to the 'conclusion' that I 'ought' to have intricate knowledge of all of them and their backstory. It so happens that this is my very first thread in this particular section, if that even matters.

And - just because your 'righteous' tone pissed me off - one final point:

Originally Posted By: jazzmammal
Guys, I really hate sounding like the hall monitor but...
Really!? confused Well, you sure had me fooled there. It's funny how people can so severely contradict their own 'graceful' statement with just the single use of the word "but", innit whistle

There's only one thing to do in crisis like this - Sleep on it!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
BBox 2022 Audiophile, Mac Pro Intel, OSX 10.6.8, 800x600 (TV VGA)