Lingyai, I'm in the same boat!

I did not test the limits as you have because I found that using jBridge to be a PITA (no hate mail please this is just my opinion and YMMV).

Because of BiaB is 32 bit I do no editing in BiaB. I just find a style I want, move tracks to Sonar and do all of my editing and sound selection there. I also have a lot of excellent Kontakt sounds as well as a number of other 64 bit VSTis. I would love to do a lot more work in BiaB, it would be easier in the long run for reasons that you have mentioned, with these 64 bit VSTis.

RTs are the main stream of BiaB now. They are excellent and have their place, I use them almost exclusively for clients who want to do a CD for family and friends, but I rarely use them myself. MIDI is the main stream for the rest of the music business.

Although I find BiaB very limited because it is 32 bit I also find it very useful and in fact virtually all of my songs start in BiaB. I will upgrade again but probably just the program upgrade. I wish that BiaB would put more emphasis on MIDI and 64 bit because like you I can see a much bigger market for it, again just my opinion.

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware