I now believe the 64 bit support is like beating a dead horse.

A fully functional Android option "without the clumsy sever stuff" is still a viable market that PGMusic would be wise to jump into early.

iRealPro as good as it is, doesn't sound nearly as good as BIAB. Then again it only costs $12.00. But, it has a much friendlier user interface and you have 1500 songs "chords only" in a matter of minutes downloaded from the iRealPro forums. You also never have to pay for upgrades.
The reality is, most people just need this kind of software for practicing and iRealPro works great for that.
But for people wanting high quality play along tracks that can be made without the confusing server option "I feel the server stuff defeats the purpose of having a portable device." I think would be willing to pay upwards of a $100.00 for an Android option that sounds better than iRealPro. Especially people who want to perform with a BIAB Android option.

But then again. If PGMusic isn't willing to compile their current code to work in 64Bit, then I'm guessing making a great Android OS version is out of the question.

I think it's ironic. We first pay for many upgrades that clutter the user interface, then we have to pay/upgrade to get a friendlier user interface.

Just so you all know my purchase history. I have been using BIAB since 1998. On average I skipped an upgrade once every three years. I have willingly given thousands of dollars to PGMusic.

I'll say it again. I will not purchase another upgrade until they release a 64Bit option. There is no excuse at this point. Windows 7 was the first stable 64Bit Windoes OS "XP 64Bit had issues" that was released in 2009. Almost seven years ago now.