I forgot to mention my guitar soloist. He worked very hard and got through without consuming to many diet pepsi's...

He came over to set in with the BIAB style band from the club next door, RealBand. Kudo's go to RT-1650 a jazzfunk groovin guitarist who was able to slow his 110 tempo chops down to 105 and give us some RnB licks.

The solo guitar track was added in RB and each area of work added in 11 individual sections of multi riffs. Several of these sections were split and one of the split portions regenerated with its own multi riffs for a total of 18 individual guitar parts for the track. The guitar solo track was comped from 126 different selections. The 1442 sax originated from BIAB but in RB was cut/pasted and a few multi riffs generated to fit better with the guitar solo. The fade out became extended to include one portion around 4:18 where the sax and guitar play especially close together. I couldn't bring myself to leave that part on the cutting floor.

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 12/08/15 06:08 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.