Quote:
I have tried but it doesn't sound like the song

And it's not going to sound like the original song, unless you just happen to find a style very similar to the original, but even then it will still be different.

Watch the videos and ask lots of questions on the forum; folks here are a very helpful bunch.

What are you finding you don't like about the results you are getting? Have you properly framed out your song? Are you entering the chord progression from scratch, or are you loading an existing MIDI file and having BIAB interpret the chords for you? Have you looked for an existing BIAB song on the web that matches the song you want to do? Do you need to have a melody in the song, or maybe you are going to sing it yourself? If you need a melody, you'll need to enter that manually and play back as MIDI(or import it from a MIDI file) - RealTracks don't play melodies.

When choosing a style, you need to look at things like the tempo, whether the song is 8th note or 16th note based, the time signature, the instruments used in the style, MIDI versus RealTracks and RealDrums, etc.

The tutorials should get you up and running pretty quickly, and the forum members are a great resource. We are all users and were beginners just like you at one time.

Welcome aboard!

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com