Originally Posted By: J&G
tom,
thx for the reply and the welcome...

i'm really enjoying the creative writing idea's members share and the different way that some people perceive and use biab. and pg music has a very organic feel when i call for support. kent sorted out and issue last week that i never would have figured out. this one wasn't even in the book but he hung in 'till he got it to work.

Kent and i think trevor is another name i recall have been tremendously helpful and there was a lady i spoke to a while back (i didn't get her name) who was an awesome help as well.

as far as posting goes , i'd love to but i'm not sure how and i don't yet know what the rules are. is there a doc in here that explains that stuff? i recall reading something about a limit to display at one time as far as uploading goes.

i have 19 pieces done in biab on my company website. they are hosted from sound cloud. as soon as i find these rules, i'd like to get stared posing. i'm hoping to get get some tips on getting better with biab.

i've had biab for years but i just couldn't get my head wrapped around it and hardly opened it up until i heard those real tracks in an email add. that opened up a flood gate of possibilities for me.
thx,
g
Gary, There is a list of forum rules at the top of the page. One unsaid rule is to only post one song until it drops off the first page. Tom
Originally Posted By: DIOECHOOTO
Tommy, everyone, this whole thread is a treasure, starting with the song, and continuing with your comments. The expression beautiful people must be a bit sardonic when signifying some fab glamorous jet set, but could it ring any truer for the kind, decent and brave set? Thank you for sharing!
D, Thanks for the very kind words. Tom