I haven't been able to save to folders (though I can make folders) while downloading, and I don't see any way to move files to different folders, so hopefully this can be addressed (if it isn't just my problem). At least I can rename songs for a gig with a number in front to put them in order in the list if needed.

The biggest problem for me right now is not following properly if the song is not 4/4, particularly 3/4 music (where the style has "waltz" in it) but also when I have time changes in bars.

Of lesser concern is the lead-ins. It seems I have to include the 2-bar drum tap in the audio file, but when I tell the app to not include the lead-in, it often cuts off part of the first bar (sometimes a complete 1/4 note) when starting. This usually isn't much of a problem (though it doesn't sound great) since the app shows me where it is in the music, but for 3/4 music it is a nightmare. A setting to say that a lead-in is not included in the audio would help here.

A more consistent chord font size (user preference) would be nice, instead of the jumble I get when I have multiple chords per bar.

Of course, the real dream is to show notation on the page. A simple way to do this would be to print to PDF and include the PDF in the download of the file, and highlight the bars on the appropriate pages. Since BiaB can control how such a PDF is printed, it can know how the resulting pages are formatted and where the bars are.