I haven't worked with SF2s is a long time but I remembered that you can have more than one SF2 playing at the same time. I just had to figure out how again.

Thus here is what you do:
1-file> load either the SF2 sound or a bank of sounds-note that I loaded a GM band.

2-mode> be sure that this is set at SF32 otherwise you may get an out of memory message

3-channel> pick your MIDI channel between 1-16, when using with BiaB make sure this channel and the one in BiaB match. You can have up to 16 channels playing simultaneously.

4-bank> if you loaded a multi banked group of fonts you can pick which bank to choose your SF2 from but most all of the time this should be set at 0.

5-program> if you picked a SF2 bank you can pick which sound you want here - if you picked a single sound it will be automatically loaded here.

6-poly> pick the amount of polyphony you want. Note I did make a mistake on my selection as it should not be 32 but more like 4 or 5 but keeping it at 32 with a few sSF2s is ok. As you add more SF2s you may run out of polyphony.

Now you can either keep the SF2 as received or you can tweak the sound with the sliders. Note that there is a quality window in the master section. You can change the sound somewhat with that by setting it at a higher level-I did not do that in the picture.

I just posted a selfie and all of the responses were get well soon!

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware