Happy Holidays friends! Thank you for the listen!! (The full video demos will be done tomorrow!)

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Impressive range of sounds and styles, Rodney...

Thanks for letting us "witness your journey" these past couple of years...

(what is the metallic blue guitar?)

Merry Christmas to you..

floyd
Cheers and thank you Floyd! It's been a pleasure! Thank you for the support. Hey this guitar was made for me here: http://www.dandunhamguitars.com/Dan_Dunham_Guitars/planktons.html VERY vintagey stuff!

Originally Posted By: SRP
Rodney I enjoyed the journey through all your different styles and guitars...most impressive!
Sonny
Sonny, thank you for the listen and nice comments! I appreciate it! Fun amp for sure!

Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
Impressive guitars, impressive new gear from Carr. But quite impressive work with BIAB too.

Good stuff all around. Enjoyed this and always look forward to you joining and sharing with us here on the forum.

Charlie! Thank you sir! Yes indeed, every thing Steve does is high-end and REALLY exceptional! Thank you for the listen and the nice words! Means alot! Happy holidays!

Originally Posted By: 90 dB
RG -

You da man! I could listen to you play all day long. That Lincoln looks nice. A rework af the AC10? Interesting.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Regards,

Bob
Cheers Bob! That is a nice thing to say and hear! Not really an AC10...but it DOES have vox chime and plexi crunch! The AC was the inspiration though!. Either way, Steve really hit a homerun!! Merry Christmas to you too!

Originally Posted By: tommyad
Rodney, Great playing. Great sounds. Tom
Cheers Tom! Thank you for listening and commenting!