A couple points.
I would Export each track start to finish (or use the Drag/Drop feature) and import those into the DAW.

Also I do most of my comping in RB so I can continue to generate as desired.
Many times I am still generating well beyond when I thought I was done.
Oh, and RB has the Nodes like the images show, but I don't like messing with them.
I'm more of a Save As type of guy and just make the edits .. If I need three tracks for the bass I'll use them. Set 'em all to the same set of FX and set the volume how I want each. I've yet to run out of tracks for a song.
Maybe I'm just really old school, but if I'm comping tracks it doesn't bother me much.
A single sax solo doesn't have to reside on 1 track. If it can, fine, but if I have to start making adjustments it really doesn't matter to me if they are on different tracks or on one track and draggin Nodes around. It's often easier when comping tracks like bass or vocals to have them separated. If you are trying to comp a 1/16th note edit it can cause noticeable artifacts when forcing it to one track, and can sound much better if the edit happens between multiple tracks.

I can/have worked both ways, just observing that there are many ways to accomplish comping tracks.
In the old days you had to make max use of available tracks, but now we have plenty.

Make your sound your own!
.. I do not work here, but the benefits are still awesome