Well I finally got around to playing with this a little. It is a fun toy that I may use once in a while but it will not be a go to plug in. Everything works as indicated. The year knob works best with the RPM setting so you will need to know what year each RPM record came out if you want it to sound real. For instance the 1930 and the 78 RPM would sound best on "Winchester Cathedral" if you were emulating a 1930 recording.

There is no MIDI learn that I found in my quick one pass test so I couldn't assign sliders and knobs to the functions. Thus you either have to manually switch the unit on or off or record the entire wav and use volume/gain to add or subtract the effect(s).

The spin down will be fun as you can press the button, start you song, and release the button. It sounds exactly like a record player being turned on with the needle already on the record.

Would I buy this, no. But as a freebee it is a fun tool.

Herb, you are exactly right but if you wanted to emulate a worn record this is the tool to have available.

YMMV.

I just posted a selfie and all of the responses were get well soon!

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware