Hello, each version/revision of Band in a Box is like a fantastic Pandora box! and 2009.5 (284) is not the exception, GREAT! truly thanks to all PG team. Just one thing, despite I know Real Tracks is the prima donna getting the most of the user interest, even mine but there is an old bug not fixed yet; Audio/Midi simultaneous recording function still not working, despite I try differents audio cards/drivers, different PCs, OS etc. to myself it is an important feature since I use Band in a Box in classroom with my students with a MIDI guitar and frequently I record my guitar soloing in the audio track and wanted recording MIDI for get the guitar score at same time ....not possible because this feature does not work. Or imagine the scenario, a singer recording his/her performance in the BIAB audio track while record the MIDI performance on keyboard controller at same time, again, not possible because this feature does not work. I consider a hassle to have to export songs in a DAW (Cubase, Sonar, PT, etc) for do that, losing in that way part of the enormous versatility of BIAB real time features. I did report it by 2008 version and I remember past year Peter (Ganon) did confirm this as a bug and put it in the list for issues for future fix. There is news about? or just it lack of importance since it not seem a so requested feature ? .

This is a little IMAGE CAPTURE for help to understanding this issue.

Cheers

Carlos

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mina Sambinha, a song entirely recorded on lfly with Band in a Box
My website with music, songs and demos.