This was such as great idea and I hope all forum members realize what a wonderful opportunity this is listen to one another, support one another, and also grow in musical knowledge in a highly supportive atmosphere of trust.

This Band in a Box forum is a marvelous spot for encouragement and feedback and hearing how people continuously grow and develop from the generous feedback of their peers. I have seen other places on the web where it is all about competition and weird, wrong-headed criticism, and oddly enough, everything sounds kind of bland--and the same.

Not so here. I am finding dynamic new grooves all over the place--and, interestingly, I am seeing that some BIAB radio contributors have had more sound cloud hits in the past week than some self-proclaimed "pros" have had in the past two years.

Get on with your bad self Band in a Box Radio. Seriously, y'all keep it up and keep encouraging one another. Everyone is on a roll and this is amazing to watch. Go for it. Make on another viral.

smile