I suspect the parts are different because for RealTracks, you get the riff that was recorded closest to the chord you want and the performer played something different when he hit that chord.

Simplistically, when the RealTracks were recorded (as I understand it), as with UserTracks, it was recorded with a specific chord progression. So if the RealTrack was recorded using D-G-A-D, then if you've got a song that goes C-F-G-C, the RT engine is going to transpose the RT D chord down to C, then the G chord down to F, but then use the G chord, since it's already there and doesn't need transposing, and then of course transposing the D back down to C for the last chord.

If you decide to transpose your piece to the key of A (resulting in A-D-E-A, then the RT engine is going to use the A it already has, use the D it already has, transpose the D to an E for the next chord, and then use the A it already has. Obviously the riffs are now going to be in a different order than originally recorded. I'm pretty sure there is more intelligence in it, but hopefully this helps explain why you get a completely different arrangement when you transpose the song.

If you use a MIDI style, however, it processes it completely differently based on key-agnostic patterns (since everything is mapped to a C7 chord in the first place), so it is easier to get similar results by regenerating.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com