In reply to Peter's responses:

He said: "1. you're concerned that there are 3,460 styles listed from best to worst. As mentioned above, if you want to list less, de-select "Include Similar" and you'll see 340 styles.
But moreover, why do you care how many styles are listed, if they are listed best to worst? Because if you only want to see ten, then just look at the top 10."

Here was my thinking regarding the "Include Similar". I wanted the style picker to show me the best (i.e. the closest match to all attributes shown for my choice, #3, in the Familiar Song box), PLUS all the styles that were similar.

There are 5 "attributes" listed for each song returned in the FS box. I would assume that the "best", which would be listed first, would include ALL of the attributes. Where then, does the Include Similar kick in? Does it include say, 3 attributes?, 4?, any one attribute?

Now that I know what that button does, I'll know better how to use it.

I really DON'T care how many styles the Style Picker lists. It just seemed unlikely that, that many styles would contain ALL 5 attributes listed in the Fam Sng Title box.

(continued)