sorting that vst time/sync out finally will open up the pg apps up to a whole new world - this is just one example below.

Having the bb chord output option gives you a midi file with all the chords for the song - that you just now load into the rapid composer vsti that reads the chords - this will give the same chord track as real band-band in a box (so real band needs chord output feature also) - now you can drop any midi solo/rhythm/bass into rapid composer vst and you can have it automatically fit to the chord track/scale by right click converting the midi from absolute (stays the same) to relative form (fits to chord/scale), absolute can be used on the associated solo/rhythm/bass pattern midi keyswitch file for Kontakt articulations, that will stay on the same keyswitch no matter where in the chord track you have it - so you just drop the solo/riff midi file anywhere you want it and drop the associated kontakt articulation keyswitch midi file below it.

In the piano roll you can instantly see and move any notes that are out of chord/scale by the color.

So as you are playing real band-band in a box it will send vst time info to rapid composer vsti - now you can easily fit midi kontakt section to the rest of the song not to mention be able to use a drum vsti with a pattern track to create builds and any other drum pattern anywhere at all that you are restricted to do with real drums.
This way I'm staying in pg to create the song - like if I create the midi kontakt solo it sounds great but now the real track piano is out so I just simply multiriff (real band) the piano to fit better to the new kontakt solo - that I can't do if I'm already in pro tools.

Other advantages include - re-wire connection - being able to sync real band in a box with any DAW - all the other vsti plugins that need vst time info like Zplane Vielklang 2, FL Studio vst, Kontakt, Temper, RapidComposer, EZKeys, energyXT Re-wire VST, EZDrummer2, JamStix, Melodyne, Addictive Drums and more (that work in every other DAW there is).

Band in a box could be then used as a plugin itself just as Fl Studio can be - this way it can be a slave to your DAW host.