Originally Posted By: JosieC
FLIPPIN' FANTASTIC!!!! Wonderful from start to finish Pat.

Josie, THANK YOU so much for your four-exclamation point review! (in a text-based environment, exclamation points fill in the blanks for all the other subtle communication that falls thru the cracks)

Quote:
Always knew you could write a song or two if you tried

I actually write a lot of songs, but by the time I record them they don't sound like the idea anymore, and I hate them. This song scraped thru with MOST of what I imagined intact. I left some stuff out because I couldn't figure out how to animate it... so in a way, the animation adds constraints, limiting what I can do.

Quote:
and I am glad I have been one of the first to see one of the first! I enjoyed it from start to finish and hope that there will be many more

I'm glad you were one of the first too, because you made my day with your kind review! And yes, there will be more now that I've found a niche that doesn't force me to compete directly with all the gurus here on this amazing forum full of talented song writers!

I also want to add that your recent song "THE THINGS HE LEFT BEHIND" was such a creative theme for developing songs in BIAB... it made a real impression on me, and I resolved to try something different too. Thanks for that!