JohnJohnJohn: I think the save - save as (bug / problem / issue / thing / whatever) was finally fixed in build 429:

[i]Summary of Changes for Version 2016 Build 429 (Dec 18, 2015)
[...]
Fixed: After editing a song, when asked if you want to save your song, the [b]Save As dialog would always appear even if you had picked a file name for your song previously.

[...]
[/i]
[/b]

Bob: that thread can be a joke for you, but it's not a joke at all for many users who participated on it, including Peter Gannon, who finds it very helpful:

http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=273165&page=all

It's obvious that you didn't made any effort to test the (bugs / problems / issues / whatever you wish to call them) reported on that thread. If you had, you'd realize (for example) that using the "Transpose song each chorus" feature is not working at all when working with Realtracks. And the main problem is NOT the silence between choruses, but the fact that the transposition algorithms are completely wrong. The details are here:

http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=228461#Post228461

(Just for your information, in 2014 I sent an email to support reporting that thread and they confirmed the bug)

So, it's obvious that you didn't test the problem for yourself. From what you say, it's obvious that you haven't tried the other problems either. And you say, literally, that you "haven't gone through and analyzed each and every one of those items in that thread, maybe some are true bugs but I doubt it."

Why take the time and effort to really understand and test what was reported on that thread, when is much easier to just insult the person who made the reports the bugs calling him an ignorant?

Bob: all programs have bugs, and bug report is an important aspect of the software development process, not an attack to the software company. PGMusic (like any other software company) thanks the users who reports bugs and other issues. Please, don't feel the need of defending PGMusic against bug reports. You really don't have to.

And please, stop insulting.

BIAB 2024, latest build.